Since its creation in 2011, this festival has celebrated the wealth of chamber music. This year, they are exploring new territories offering a bigger variety of concerts.
The elegant intimacy of Saint-Paul de Vence is the perfect setting for eight unique evenings around the most brilliant musicians of today.
For a full programme and timings, please visit their website using the link above.
- Place de la Courtine
More Antibes Insights...
- Which Antibes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Antibes!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeAntibes.com
- Antibes in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Antibes
- What's on in Antibes September 2019