They offer various sailing and windsurfing courses aimed at all ages, from 5 year old children to adults. There is also the possibility of renting a boat, or booking private lessons.
The club has two centres, one in Antibes and another one in Juan les Pins, both organising courses. They run weekly lessons on Optimist dinghies for children, adult catamarans and kayaks. They also have a summertime sailing school. They offer special prices for groups.
They also have equipment to rent, from small sailing boats to catamarans, kayaks and stand up paddle boards. Their professional sailing team participates in national and international boat races, some organised in Antibes.
- Suppliers of
- Equipment rental
- Canoeing / Kayaking
- Wind Surfing
- Guides & Instructors
- Sailing Instructors
- Adult Lessons
- Childrens Lessons
- Private Lessons
- Sailing Lessons
- Wind Surfing Lessons
- Boulevard James Wyllie
More Antibes Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Antibes from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Antibes in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Antibes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Antibes!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeAntibes.com