Antibes is a very popular beach destination. Sitting at the end of the Bay of Angels, the town perfectly marries its old world charm, with narrow streets and medieval towers, and its sandy shores with trendy beach clubs, restaurants and watersports.
Antibes, together with Cap d’Antibes and the sunny beach resort of Juan-les-Pins, boasts beautiful sandy beaches, as well as secluded pebbled coves and rocky platforms, some of which are public. Here’s a quick overview of the beaches in each area of Antibes-Juan les Pins.
1. Plage de la Gravette
2. Plage du Ponteil
3. Plage de la Salis
4. Plage du Fort Carre & Plage de la Fontonne
5. Plage de la Garoupe
6. Port de l'Olivette Beach
7. Cap d’Antibes' rocky coves
8. Plage de la Gallice
9. Plage du Crouton
10. Grande Plage
More Antibes Insights...
- What's on in Antibes September 2019
- Beckhams see summer off in South of France
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- Kylie's glamorous Antibes birthday
- What's on in Antibes August 2019
- Elton John's glamorous fundraiser in Antibes