Antibes is a very popular beach destination. Sitting at the end of the Bay of Angels, the town perfectly marries its old world charm, with narrow streets and medieval towers, and its sandy shores with trendy beach clubs, restaurants and watersports.
Antibes, together with Cap d’Antibes and the sunny beach resort of Juan-les-Pins, boasts beautiful sandy beaches, as well as secluded pebbled coves and rocky platforms, some of which are public. Here’s a quick overview of the beaches in each area of Antibes-Juan les Pins.
1. Plage de la Gravette
2. Plage du Ponteil
3. Plage de la Salis
4. Plage du Fort Carre & Plage de la Fontonne
5. Plage de la Garoupe
6. Port de l'Olivette Beach
7. Cap d’Antibes' rocky coves
8. Plage de la Gallice
9. Plage du Crouton
10. Grande Plage
More Antibes Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Antibes this summer
- Travellers welcome to Antibes from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Antibes in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Antibes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Antibes!