This area specifically designed for skills and fitness improvement in Mougins is open throughout the year.
Pump track: Track with bumps and sharp turns. The purpose of this track is to maintain – or even increase – speed by rolling on the bumps, pumping between bumps and in turns... without pedaling, of course! For beginners to advanced, from age 8.
Dirt area: Tracks for performing figures and jumps (from age 12, 1 blue and red track).
Ludik Par : Area with 7 wooden modules and 6 light-relief grounds, to provide safe conditions for youngsters to learn mountain biking and acquire experience rapidly from age 6 (green and blue track).
4 downhill tracks in the heart of 2 hectares of forest; 4 downhill tracks to start, improve and hone your skills. Each track features 24 modules (bumps, drop, wall ride, mini-wall, whoops, etc).
• Black trail (expert level, steep slope, very difficult modules)
• Red trail (experienced level, steep slope, difficult modules)
• Blue trail (intermediate level, medium slope, moderately difficult modules)
• Green trail (beginners’ level, gentle slope, easy modules)
Fitness area: 7 stainless steel modules enable everyone to stay fit at their own pace, to work their abdominals, pectorals, slim, do some cardio... From age 14 / beginner to advanced
Signage: Signs have been placed in all Mountain-biking areas, with information on the itinerary, age and conditions of access, safety instructions, emergency phone numbers. They are there for your information.
Access to the Bike Park is possible weekday: 10am-7pm (8pm in June/July/August/Sept)
More Antibes Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Antibes this summer
- Travellers welcome to Antibes from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Antibes in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Antibes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Antibes!