A quest for the perfect balance of authenticity, serenity and style. The ancient walled town of Antibes is one of the liveliest and prettiest on the Riviera, with a relaxed beachy feel, a thriving superyacht port and a gorgeous old town of narrow cobbled streets, markets and cafes.
Lying to the east of Cannes, it offers a calmer, more traditional place to spend some time. It has some wonderful old villas and a fantastic choice of boutique hotels.
More Antibes Insights...
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Antibes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Antibes!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeAntibes.com
- Antibes in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Antibes