Antibes has many faces. First ruled by the Ancient Greeks, its thick city walls of were built high during medieval times to defend from invasion, pirates and plagues.
As tourism arrived on the Riviera in the 19th century, the town enjoyed a renaissance from a quiet fishing village and military post into a popular Mediterranean destination known for its dazzling superyacht port, beautiful old town, and soft sandy beaches.
To help you discover Antibes’ many personalities and evolutions, we’ve put together a list of sights and experiences to give you a real sense of this charming French port town. Here are the essential sights of Antibes.
More Antibes Insights...
- Antibes in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Antibes
- What's on in Antibes September 2019
- Beckhams see summer off in South of France
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- Kylie's glamorous Antibes birthday