Antibes has many faces. First ruled by the Ancient Greeks, its thick city walls of were built high during medieval times to defend from invasion, pirates and plagues.
As tourism arrived on the Riviera in the 19th century, the town enjoyed a renaissance from a quiet fishing village and military post into a popular Mediterranean destination known for its dazzling superyacht port, beautiful old town, and soft sandy beaches.
To help you discover Antibes’ many personalities and evolutions, we’ve put together a list of sights and experiences to give you a real sense of this charming French port town. Here are the essential sights of Antibes.
More Antibes Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Antibes this summer
- Travellers welcome to Antibes from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Antibes in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Antibes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Antibes!