Antibes has many faces. First ruled by the Ancient Greeks, its thick city walls of were built high during medieval times to defend from invasion, pirates and plagues.
As tourism arrived on the Riviera in the 19th century, the town enjoyed a renaissance from a quiet fishing village and military post into a popular Mediterranean destination known for its dazzling superyacht port, beautiful old town, and soft sandy beaches.
To help you discover Antibes’ many personalities and evolutions, we’ve put together a list of sights and experiences to give you a real sense of this charming French port town. Here are the essential sights of Antibes.
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- Kylie's glamorous Antibes birthday
- What's on in Antibes August 2019
- Elton John's glamorous fundraiser in Antibes
- Best 10 beaches in Antibes for summer 2019
- What's on in Antibes July 2019