The French Riviera has warmed up nicely and the visitors are flocking to the beaches around Antibes as the summer season reaches its peak. However, you'll find there’s much more to do than relaxing on a sun lounger all day here, as the events calendar is jam-packed in July.
Here's a sneak peek at some of the events we're particularly looking forward to throughout July in Antibes.
More Antibes Insights...
- Which Antibes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Antibes!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeAntibes.com
- Antibes in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Antibes
- What's on in Antibes September 2019