Conveniently situated on the Côte d’Azur, between Cannes and Nice, and 200 metres from the beach, this campsite offers a relaxed atmosphere and lots of services.
In its green surroundings on the edge of the river “La Brague”, the camping works as a holiday village and offers many summer activities, excursions for a fee, events and shows throughout the summer .
Facilities include a large swimming pool and wading pool, playground for sports activities, shops and a restaurant.
There is the possibility of renting a mobile home directly managed by individual owners, offering pillows ans blankets as well as garden furniture, an outdoor gazebo and private parking.
- Spa / Fitness
- Swimming Pool (outdoor)
- Meeting Spaces
- 189 avenue du Pylône
More Antibes Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Antibes this summer
- Travellers welcome to Antibes from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Antibes in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Antibes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Antibes!