A short walk from both Antibes and Juan-les-Pins is the Cap d'Antibes. This gorgeous headland is gently undulating and is filled with smart and very private villas. The Cap is best known for the uber-luxurious (and expensive) Hotel du Cap Eden Roc.
Cap d'Antibes is now known for its many celebrity visitors, especially around the time of the Cannes Film Festival. Fantastic views can be had from the hills and the rocky coastline is filled with private coves. Small harbours are home to colourful boats, the waters are crystal clear and pine trees gracefully line the coast. You can follow a coastal path around the peninsula, it will take you an hour or two.
More Antibes Insights...
- Antibes in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Antibes
- What's on in Antibes September 2019
- Beckhams see summer off in South of France
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- Kylie's glamorous Antibes birthday