|Bar||100 / 100||Incredible bar.|
|Amenities||100 / 100||Excellent amenities.|
|Location||97 / 100||Terrific location.|
|Room||97 / 100||Rooms are outstanding.|
|Vibe||96 / 100||Awesome vibe.|
|Service||88 / 100||Great service.|
|Food||70 / 100||Tasty food.|
|Value||45 / 100||Value below average.|
Good to know
Dramatically positioned on the southern-most tip of the Cap d’Antibes, Hotel Du Cap-Eden-Roc has been the ultimate place to stay on the Riviera for the luxury traveller, and is the choice for royalty, celebrities and VIPs when staying in the region.
The 117 guest rooms are in three different locations:
- The main Hotel du Cap, the original Villa Soleil which exudes historic glamour,
- Eden Roc Pavilion with the sea right below
- Les Deux Fontaines Residence, the more private part of the hotel with its particularly fresh and light interiors.
All rooms are decorated in traditional 18th-century style with floral fabrics and include all modern conveniences such as flat screen TVs.
As with any luxury hotel, the Eden Roc has its own spa offering beauty and massage treatments as well as yoga classes. It also features a sauna, steam room and large outdoor infinity pool over looking the Mediterranean.
Guests can also unwind with various water-sports activities on offer such as jet skiing and sea kayaking as well as a traditional game of tennis on their tennis court.
For further details, visit the website or contact the hotel directly using the 'make an enquiry' box.
- Beach near-by
- Private Beach
- Families & Kids
- Children welcome
- Kids' Club / Activities
- Spa / Fitness
- Beauty Treatments
- Gym / Fitness area
- Hammam / Steam-room
- Massage / Relaxation
- Swimming Pool (outdoor)
- Yoga Classes
- Satellite TV
- Table tennis
- Meeting Spaces
- Sea views
- Canoeing / Kayaking
- Diving / Scuba Centre
- Stand Up Paddleboard
- Water Skiing
- Wind Surfing
- Booking Assistance
- Day Trips
- Massage / Beauty Treatments
- Outdoor Activities
- 29 Boulevard JF Kennedy
More Antibes Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Antibes this summer
- Travellers welcome to Antibes from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Antibes in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Antibes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Antibes!