Dramatically positioned on the southern-most tip of the Cap d’Antibes, Hotel Du Cap-Eden-Roc has been the ultimate place to stay on the Riviera for the luxury traveller, and is the choice for royalty, celebrities and VIPs when staying in the region.
The 117 guest rooms are in three different locations:
- The main Hotel du Cap, the original Villa Soleil which exudes historic glamour,
- Eden Roc Pavilion with the sea right below
- Les Deux Fontaines Residence, the more private part of the hotel with its particularly fresh and light interiors.
All rooms are decorated in traditional 18th-century style with floral fabrics and include all modern conveniences such as flat screen TVs.
As with any luxury hotel, the Eden Roc has its own spa offering beauty and massage treatments as well as yoga classes. It also features a sauna, steam room and large outdoor infinity pool over looking the Mediterranean.
Guests can also unwind with various water-sports activities on offer such as jet skiing and sea kayaking as well as a traditional game of tennis on their tennis court.
For further details, visit the website or contact the hotel directly using the 'make an enquiry' box.
244 verified reviews by
Good to know
The hotel maintains two of the most stylish restaurants on the Côte d’Azur: celebrated fine dining at Eden-Roc Restaurant and relaxed elegance at Eden-Roc Grill & Bar. they both have great terraces with stunning views.
- "From our arrival the reception and the service levels were immaculate. The room was beautiful with a view overlooking the grounds and garden and the Med. Lunch in the poolside restaurant was classy and dinner was top class. Possibly the most extensive wine list that I've come across and a brilliant somelier. The infinity pool was fabulous but we enjoyed swimming in the sea." - Trip Advisor
- "Cote d azur and nice are supose to be glam but you cant really feel it until you see this place. the best service, the best views, the best people, the best of the best. The restaurant amazing, the infinite pool is one of the best pool ever with salt water. food is amazing. expensive but worth it. " - Trip Advisor
- Beach near-by
- Private Beach
- Children welcome
- Kids' Club / Activities
- Beauty Treatments
- Gym / Fitness area
- Hammam / Steam-room
- Massage / Relaxation
- Swimming Pool (outdoor)
- Yoga Classes
- Satellite TV
- Table tennis
- Sea views
- Canoeing / Kayaking
- Diving / Scuba Centre
- Stand Up Paddleboard
- Water Skiing
- Wind Surfing
- Day Trips
- Massage / Beauty Treatments
- Outdoor Activities
- 29 Boulevard JF Kennedy