This absolutely charming, family run hotel is situated in a peaceful garden setting just a short walk from the wonderful sandy beaches of Juan les Pins.
On entering the hotel you are first greeted by the inviting Mediterranean gardens which offer a calm oasis away from city's animated centre.
Inside, the rooms are decorated in a traditional style with chic fixtures and fittings that you would expect to find in a sophisticated property. All the bedrooms are individually styled and they have a selection of standard, superior and executive rooms as well as suites. All their rooms include include flat-screen Plasma TVs with satellite channels, Free WiFi, individual air-conditioning, safe, mini-bar, hair-dryer and en-suite facilities. Some of their rooms have terrace access, private terraces or balconies.
During your stay you can enjoy the lush gardens and terraces which are perfect for peaceful relaxation. The beautiful pool area offers a number of sun-beds and a jacuzzi. You can also indulge in some massage and beauty treatments which can be arranged on your behalf through the hotel's concierge service.
241 verified reviews by
Good to know
Good to know
Good to know
Good to know
The idyllic, gated outdoor heated pool is set on a patio terrace surrounded by lush gardens. The pool has Roman steps leading into its refreshing water and the surrounding terrace has plenty of space for sun-beds and white parasols.
The lounge bar which includes a spacious, romantic terrace is the perfect setting for an aperitif before heading out to one of Antibes fantastic restaurants. The bar services a selection of wines, beers, champagnes and spirits.
The hotel does not include a restaurant but does provide an excellent breakfast service each morning which can be served in your room. The cost of the buffet breakfast per person is €20 or €15 in your room.
- "Even though we were at the hotel in early October, in a beach town, we could not have asked for more! Very accommodating staff. Fabulous breakfast in a beautiful room. Located in a neighbourhood, but seems secluded. Next to a school but not too noisy. Street parking is generally available, but not at the beginning or ending of school days when the children are being left off or being picked up. We chose to pay extra for the hotel parking and avoid the worry of when to arrive back. Close to Old Antibes with a traditional market. We were able to drive to Aix for lunch. Nice, Mougins, St. Paul all close. This hotel would be even better in the summer, as the grounds are perfect for outdoor dining and there is a pool." - Trip Advisor
- "We were told of this hotel by friends and it was just as lovely as we were told. When we arrived we found our room had been upgraded. It was a large bright room with a delightful bath and shower room. The hotel was possibly the cleanest we have ever stayed in, fluffy white towels changed daily. Our room was spotless. We had breakfast either in the garden or the garden room. Lots to chose from and available all morning. The staff were always there to help, and thanks especially to Jennifer and the Italian young lady who made sure we had everything we needed. All the staff were a credit to the hotel. In the evening the gardens came alive with torches lighting the pathways. It was a delight to sit in after a trip into the town before going to bed. In all a perfect hotel and we will return if ever we visit Juan les Pins again." - Trip Advisor
- "We would have no hesitation recommending the Sainte Valerie to anyone planning a trip to the Cote d'Azure. The hotel and gardens are beautiful and Jennifer and the staff are probably the most courteous and friendly team we have ever experienced. If you are looking for something a bit different the Sainte Valerie is perfect." - Trip Advisor
- "The staff were friendly and helpful,all requests were catered for with a minutes notice, All the girls were dressed in white which made it very fresh looking, Breakfast was self service with plenty of everything,and a cook on stand bye for hot food freshly to your liking. The rooms are very nice and the outdoor pool is heaven and there's also a sauna." - Trip Advisor
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 12:00
- Children welcome
- Hot-Tub / Jacuzzi
- Swimming Pool (outdoor)
- Free WiFi
- Satellite TV
- Drinks bar
- Safe / Secure box
- Tea/Coffee Maker
- Paid Parking
- Garden views
- Massage / Beauty Treatments
- Room service
- 13 Rue de l'Oratoire