This is the main beach of Juan-les-Pins, and it’s also one of the widest. This is a great public beach with lots of sand, a great view and a buzzing energy in the summer months.
Grande plage beach is a lovely beach with a gorgeous view and is entirely public. With good facilities and a short walk to town, it’s no surprise that this beach is absolutely heaving in high summer. If you don’t like crowds, try your luck at Plage de la Gallice or Plage du Crouton instead, or head to one of the hidden beaches of Cap d’Antibes.
Dogs: Dogs are forbidden on this Riviera beach between mid-April and 1 October, although you might get away with it on a slightly cooler or rainy day. Because this beach is so open and there are many overlooking buildings, this might not be your best bet for a sneaky dog walk in summer- keep your eye out for the locals and see what they do.
- Parking on street
- Beach Sports
More Antibes Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Antibes this summer
- Travellers welcome to Antibes from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Antibes in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Antibes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Antibes!